Resources and Links
Welcome to our Resources and Links page, where you can find valuable information and support to enhance your mental well-being.
Here are some resources and links that you may find helpful:
- Lifeline – non-profit organisation that provides free, 24-hour telephone crisis support service in Australia
- Beyond Blue – Australian mental health and well being support organisation
- Black Dog Institute – Australian medical research institute that investigates mental health across the lifespan
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy – resources and information about ACT
- Kids Matter – resources about promoting social and emotional health and well being for children and young people
- Your Health In Mind – Find a Psychiatrist – directory for finding a psychiatrist in Australia or New Zealand
- The Australian Psychological Society – the largest professional association for psychologists in Australia
- The Australian Clinical Psychology Association – national professional body that represents clinical psychologists
While these pages provide additional information, if you require immediate mental health assistance, please contact emergency services at 000 or Lifeline at 13 11 14.